UiPath as a Solution
UiPath is a leading Robotic Process Automation provider, and they are driving the “automation first” era. UiPath campaigns one robot for every person, delivering free and open training and collaboration, and enabling robots to learn new skills through AI and machine learning. With their commitment to bringing innovative solutions to everyone, UiPath’s Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform has already eased the lives of millions. RPA automates repetitive, mind-numbing tasks for various enterprises globally, thereby improving productivity, customer experience, and employee job satisfaction.
Benefits of UiPath
There are many advantages that UiPath offers to MS³ and our customers:
- Increased Compliance: Run internal reviews regularly, allowing them to identify and manage issues proactively.
- Best Customer Experience: Provide timely and effective services to their end customers by automating notoriously repetitive tasks.
- Productivity Improvement: Offer early services to customers now that business processes are automated, and back offices can provide more accurate and quick responses.
- Good Management Capabilities: Centralized management server, allowing organizations to deploy and manage bots to perform the activities automatically.
- Machine Learning Capabilities: Embedded capabilities to trigger Python scripts, which means it can trigger machine learning models, now bringing them into business process automation, leading to unlimited possibilities.
Why use MS³ for your UiPath Solution?
This partnership with UiPath is going to allow MS³ to utilize and offer Robotic Process Automation to all our clients. Being able to use the RPA capabilities, MS³ will be able to increase operational efficiency to make existing data assets more valuable.
RPA will enable MS³ to
- Implement Synthetic APIs to provide integrated connectivity to systems who have not caught up with today’s integration practices.
- Design intelligent scripts (using decision rules and machine learning models) to enter and retrieve data using webforms, buttons and other UI concepts.
- Integrate system architectures and processes – eliminating tedious, time-consuming and error-prone manual data entry and retrieval operations.
- Automate UI testing, reducing labor costs & enabling faster, more agile development.
Interested in learning more about how our team can incorporate RPA into your business?Let’s Talk