MS3 is the Premier Mulesoft Partner
MS3 has successfully implemented over 150 Mulesoft integration projects in the past two years providing a better approach for synchronization, API management and overall real return on investment. A comprehensive abstraction and integration platform is imperative for organizations to have agility and flexibility within their enterprise. MS3 understands this and knows the proper steps for completing these goals and avoiding common development pitfalls.
- Architecture Design Review (ADR): Need someone to come in and assess your architecture configuration and infrastructure? We send in a top notch architect for a week to review, assess, and provide a document with findings, enhancements, architecture changes and design considerations.
- Phone-a-Friend: This will be a smaller bucket of hours that are used to for when you get stuck. Connector problems? Threading issues? Race conditions? You will have MS3, who is your phone-a-friend, to help you figure it out.
- Ad-Hoc Development: Have a variety of projects that are coming up but in sporadic form? We provide a larger bucket-of-hours that you can tap into and we provide spot surge development to get you past those “hump days”.
- Solutions Based Consulting: We will work with your team to get you ramped up with our “Rapid Start” program, provide implementation of your solution from idea to delivery. You can count on MS3 to deliver!
- Staff Augmentation: Not wanting to live the life-cycle of resource search, hire, train and attrition? MS3 will provide you with quality resources to ensure your projects get completed fast and correct.
- Offshore Cost Savings: MS3 has solid java development and a certified Mulesoft offshore team in the Philippines who can help keep your costs in check!
Why Use MS3 For Your Mulesoft Implementations
Not only is MS3 a MuleSoft partner, MS3 has engaged in over 150 Mulesoft related engagements across the US and abroad. Click to learn more about our work with Mulesoft below.Why MS3
Questions about transforming your
organization with MuleSoft?