Mulesoft Integration Engineer (Multiple) Details
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
Experience & Education
- 8+ years of experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using technologies like Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, webMethods, or TIBCO etc.
- 5+ years of experience in building architecture, design solutions for high volume transactional orders.
- Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like Mulesoft, ServiceMix, webMethods, TIBCO and J2EE concepts
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences.
- Interacts well with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience on integration tools like Mulesoft, Dell Boomi preferred.
- Proficient in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Strong experience in XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP/REST and web services
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/ Engineering.
- Ability to lead projects.
- Knowledge in x.509 certificates, PGP and WS-Security.
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com