API Software Engineer (Multiple) Details
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
We are currently looking for the next generation of Rock-Stars who can jump in with our team and support our customers with their API Led connectivity. As technology is quickly changing APIs provide the key aspect for interoperability between systems and provides that layer of abstraction. This is why we are looking for the BEST of the BEST in API software engineers!
Experience & Education
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Proficient in an Object Oriented Software Language Preferably Java
- Experience Implementing API interfaces
- Experience modeling APIs in SWAGGER, RAML or API Blueprint
- Understanding of Microservice methodology
- Proficient in HTTP protocol structure
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/ Engineering.
- Experience with API Management technology such as APIGEE, Kong, Mulesoft, 3-scale or other
- Experience with AWS Lambda
- Experience with AWS API Gateway
- Experience with Docker
Or download the pdf application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org