Partnering With Leading RPA Provider UiPath
How can RPA help your business operations?
- Scrape text or tables from a web page or PDF
- Log in using secure credentials
- Enter data into webforms from CSV or Excel file
- Test User Interfaces on web, mobile, or desktop applications
- Record and recreate a sequence of mouse clicks
- Process scanned documents and write to text file, webform, CSV, or database
- Integrate Machine Learning workflows
- Synthetic APIs, providing service-based access and automation to legacy systems
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) covers the last mile of automation
Smart companies use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to reliably complete repetitive tasks and free their valuable employees up for more creative tasks.
More Capabilities by the Day
AI is being commoditized as service offerings from AWS, Azure, GCP, and others. RPA can connect to those services to make robotic processes even more intelligent. There are even ways to easily integrate with private AI models via management tools like Data Robot. With the advent of smarter functionality, the applications for RPA will only increase.
Interested in transforming your organization with RPA?CONTACT US