Team Lead, Google Apigee Development Details
MS3 is looking for a highly talented Team Lead who is willing to research, identify and execute on cutting edge Google Apigee processes and software. This position will support our client initiatives and accelerate their development lifecycle to achieve maximum efficiency.
This individual will be responsible for contributing to the management team regarding strategies that support the growth of MS3. He/she will provide the leadership, vision, planning, development, implementation and support of our technology related business projects both internally and externally.
Experience & Education
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases to estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver cutting-edge solutions.
- Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated and introduced within client accounts.
- Ability to interact and form trusting relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Design and develop REST APIs using Apigee.
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc. using Apigee.
- Convert web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa, using Apigee API management platform.
- Build and create shared flows for Error Handling, Security and other scenarios as deemed necessary.
- Design and develop API platform to connect to various disparate backend systems for seamless data exchange.
- Create REST API documentation.
- Standardize the CI/CD setup for Apigee for automated deployment.
- Automation of API testing.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/ Engineering.
- At least 5 years of technical experience leading teams.
- More than 3 years of hands-on experience with Google Apigee and/or other API Management Tools.
- Entrepreneurial/Innovative leader of business transformation efforts and track record of successful change management.
- Skilled problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Powerful and prolific written and verbal communicator.
- Associated Google certifications are a plus.
Or download the pdf application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org