Talent Recruiter (Multiple Available) Details
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the recruitment of staff level professionals, including high-volume and/or niche positions, that support the Information Technology Services across the US for our Fortune 500 clients. This individual will oversee the full lifecycle recruitment process. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will proactively resolve issues, make informed decisions in a timely manner, and create a positive candidate experience.Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement talent sourcing strategies that include (but are not limited to monitoring applicant traffic flow from posted job requisitions on our company s website and other job board channels, proactive web-based searching through talent pool platforms, building relationships with key job-specific and industry-relevant schools and professional organizations/associations and their members, and producing recruitment marketing products that will attract passive talent.
- Identify the right candidates that meet the technical requirements of each search, and that have the drive and passion to consistently perform excellent services for our client, through the interviewing process.
- Counsel and collaborate with sales and MS³ leadership on best practices to deliver an effective and efficient recruitment process.
- Provide accurate and timely data/reports and presentations to MS³ leadership
Experience & Education
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least 1 year of full lifecycle recruitment experience or an individual with a Marketing and/or Communications background with the drive to learn IT related skills and lingo.
- Remote work could be possible for the right candidates.
- Training provided for junior individuals out of our Ranson, WV office.
- Good knowledge of applicable state/federal employment and labor laws, as well as governmental compliance requirement
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely in both oral and written format
- Ability to exercise good judgement and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Other duties as needed
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com