Software Developer Details
119 East Washington Street, Charles Town, West Virginia 25438
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/ Info Systems/Engineering.
This is a full-time position/40 hours a week/M-F $77,500 per year.
If interested in the position, please send your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience & Education
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM Middleware layers using tools like MuleSoft ESB, J2EE concepts.
- Functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Works closely with functional leads/project managers to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Performs current state analysis, defines systems strategy, develops system requirements, designs and prototypes systems.
- Tests and defines support procedures and implementation.
- Documents design specifications, troubleshooting and testing.
- Consults with Engineering staff and team members to develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Under supervision, develops and directs software system testing and validation procedures.
- Performs accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues.
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements and better user experiences.
- Interacts well with other team leaders such as Architects, Quality Assurance, Analysts, and Release Managers as a Lead Member of the Development Team, in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Configures development operations with project which includes code setup, automated builds and deployments.
- Consults with the client and/or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues, such as software system design and maintenance.
- Formulates conceptual architecture and design documents.
- Advises the Client on installation, performance and maintenance of software systems.
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com