Software Developer, Systems Software Details
MS3 is hiring at least two Software Developers, Systems Software to join our growing team!
119 East Washington Street, Charles Town, West Virginia 25414
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/Engineering.
Full-time position/40 hours a week/$76,690 per year
If interested in this position, please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Experience & Education
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM Middleware layers using tools like MuleSoft ESB, J2EE concepts.
- Functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Works closely with functional leads/project managers to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Performs current state analysis, defines systems strategy, develops system requirements, designs and prototypes systems.
- Tests and defines support procedures and implementation.
- Documents design specifications, troubleshooting and testing.
- Consults with Engineering staff and team members to develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Under supervision, develops and directs software system testing and validation procedures.
- Performs accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues.
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements and better user experiences.
- Interacts well with other team leaders such as Architects, Quality Assurance, Analysts, and Release Managers as a Lead Member of the Development Team, in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Configures development operations with project which includes code setup, automated builds and deployments.
- Consults with the client and/or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues, such as software system design and maintenance.
- Formulates conceptual architecture and design documents.
- Advises the Client on installation, performance and maintenance of software systems.
Or download the pdf application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org