Marketing and Social Media Coordinator Details
As the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator for MS3, no two days will be the same. This role works closely with the CEO to develop, manage, and execute our B2B marketing strategy. The ideal candidate has excellent written/oral communication skills, a positive, energetic, and driven personality, and the eagerness to wear many hats.
Location: Charles Town, WV
- Lead the development of social media content and organic/paid strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Support the MS 3 sales and recruiting teams by creating, executing, and reporting on branded content campaigns.
- Manage MS3’s podcast scheduling, editing, and publishing.
- Oversee website development including design adjustments, content updates, SEO, blog posts, and more.
- Participate in the development of MS3’s company culture by assisting with event planning and internal employee initiatives.
- Assist with online reputation management on Glassdoor, Google, etc.
- Collaborate with key technology partners for marketing/sales opportunities.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a B2B marketing role preferred.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of social media content management and reporting platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Experience with MailChimp or other email marketing platforms is preferred but not required.
- Photography and videography skills are a plus.
Or download the pdf application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org