Information Technology Human Resources Manager Details
The Human Resources manager is responsible for overseeing and managing established company policies covering employee selection, placement, training, welfare, wage and salary administration, unemployment and disability compensation, recreation and other areas. Performs as main point of contact for all company resources as related to company policies and procedures. Works with multiple resources to coordinate the needs of the resources. Identifies either new programs or enhancements to existing programs to establish stronger programs for our employees with both employee and company welfare in mind.
Experience & Education
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources function (e.g., OSHA, EEO, etc).
- Protects interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Addresses employee questions and proactively manages issues as they arise.
- Responsible for all immigration related issues including but not limited to securing proper US working visas for applicable colleagues.
- Works with the Recruiting team supporting resource placements and manages the onboarding process
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices and keeps all resources informed of new developments or company policy changes
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out functions of department. Prepares periodic reports to corporate, as necessary or requested
- Counsel and collaborate with MS³ leadership on best practices to deliver effective and efficient support for the employees.
- Provide accurate and timely data/reports and presentations to MS³ leadership
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant HR experience.
- Some remote work could be possible for the right candidates but candidate should be relatively local to the HQ office in Ranson, WV.
- Good knowledge of applicable state/federal employment and labor laws, as well as governmental compliance requirement
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely in both oral and written format
- Ability to exercise good judgement and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Other duties as needed
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com