Federal Sales Account Executive Details
At ArganoMS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
The Federal Sales Account Executive will be responsible for participating in the growth of our federal markets and US Government agency sectors across all verticals (primary focus wll be DoD). In this role, you will present, promote and sell company professional services to existing and prospective clients within the Federal space.
Location: Remote; United States (proximity to Washington DC area preferred)
- Work with partners to define the scope of work for our company, providing necessary documentation and input as required for Government contracts.
- Lead BD/Capture activities to identify, qualify and create new business opportunities.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Utilize CRM and opportunity funnel tools to develop and execute customer engagement and capture execution.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company services and solutions.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential clients.
- Help with preparation and distribution of information sheets, brochures, and capability briefings.
- Assist in setting pricing for initiatives based on scope, duration, and skills required.
- Assume responsibility for general account management activities for respective clients.
- Work with project management, facilitate customer kick-off meetings, client status meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Required attendance at all pipeline reviews, sales team meetings, and all bid/no bid meetings.
- Attend appropriate marketing and sales networking events.
- Support Teaming Agreements for Federal client bids.
- Initiate and execute marketing and business development strategies.
- Work with company program managers to identify and pursue follow-on opportunities.
- Work closely with Recruiting team defining Client needs.
Experience & Education
- Minimum 5 years experience with targeting federal accounts, building and executing account plans.
- Experience with Federal, Public Sector sales and Business Development (focus on DoD).
- Knowledge of the sales, RFI, RFP and final sales and project kickoff cycles for Government contracts.
- Professional networker that is skillful in establishing rapport and building relationships.
- Experience with Federal contracts, teaming agreements, and proposal writing.
- Strong negotiation skills required. Independent, driven self starter.
- Strong analysis, reasoning and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Experience selling in the IT Professional Services industry.
- Knowledge of and experience managing IDIQ, MAC, BPA and GSA schedule contract vehicles.
- Experience with tools such as Govwin, FBO, GSA eBuy and Salesforce (preferred but not required).
- Commuting and travel required as needed.
Or download the pdf application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org