DevOps Team Lead Details
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
MS3 is currently seeking an experienced DevOps Team Lead to join our team. If you are a confident, driven, self-starter, we’d like to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Coach the DevOps Team, and take an active part in shaping and growing the DevOps practice.
- Design, test, and maintain our cloud application/runtime infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure) and CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribute to internal operations projects, such as the introduction of new technology stacks.
- Spearhead improvement and/or maintenance initiatives regarding existing infrastructure.
- Partner with leadership team, development teams, clients and vendors on various tasks to enable continuous delivery, such as building microservices, and responding to and resolving incidents as they arise.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement via automation in a leadership capacity.
Location: HQ Office—Charles Town, WV
Experience & Education
- Must come from a technical background with at least 5 years of experience in DevOps tooling and techniques.
- Previous knowledge of building and optimizing deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on popular CI/CD tools.
- Strong experience designing, securing, scaling and administering cloud platforms.
- Solid understanding and experience of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Serverless computing.
- Previous experience using scripting and coding languages.
- Ability to drive efficiencies through automation and process design and implementation of application deployment methodologies.
- Experience deploying, securing and upgrading a growing list of applications and services; provide routine automation; maintain security policies; troubleshoot and offer technical support for project related work.
- Ability to contribute to existing documentation such as knowledge base, wiki, manuals, etc.
- Build process for multiple releases.
- Design and configure continuous integration build systems.
- Participate in deployment and configuration of the applications.
- Set up code review process and tooling for continuous integration.
- Automate test environments.
- Must be a clearable US Citizen; Secret clearance or above preferred.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required (in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field.)
- AWS Cloud Certifications highly preferred.
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) certification(s), such as Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) also a plus.
Must have at least one from each of the following categories:
Programming Languages: C, C#, C++, Java, JS(ES6+), Python, Ruby, Perl, Rust, Go
Systems Administrator Experience: Linux Redhat/CentOS, Linux Debian/Ubuntu
Virtualization Technologies: Xen, HyperV, Vmware, KVM, Qemu
Cloud Platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure, Openstack
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI
Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef
Container Technologies (Must Have Docker/Kubernetes and at least one of the following): Docker-Compose, LXC, Openshift, AWS EKS, GKE, Docker Swarm
Web Technologies: HTTP. HTTPS. CSS. Web Dev Frameworks (Angular/React/Vue), DDP, REST, GraphQL
Web Servers: Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, LightHttpd
L4 and L7 Load Balancer Experience: Path Based Routing, reverse/forward proxy
Bash Scripting Experience
Log Aggregation: Splunk, ELK, Graylog
Monitoring: PRTG, Nagios, Icinga2
Experience with Firewalls (NAT, ACL, Port Forwarding)
Hashicorp Toolstack: Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul, Nomad / Good understanding of IP Network stack up to CCENT level.
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com