Delivery Manager Details
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
We are looking for a self-driven Delivery Manager to be an important liaison between our software engineering/account management teams and our valued clients. You will be responsible for superior IT service delivery, as well as building and maintaining strong customer
relationships and delivering superior client satisfaction. To be a successful in this role, you should demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced team environment.
- Builds lasting partnerships and acts as a liaison with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Meets with resources prior to engagement kickoff: supports and identifies expectations, limitations, etc.
- Understands the utilization of resources at a client and proactively addresses any issues/gaps/extensions.
- Assesses customer feedback and uses creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Successfully performs tasks as assigned both internal and client-based on time and on budget.
- At the end of a contract, wraps up the engagement with the client, and discusses future opportunities.
- Reviews project status internally as well as with client on a regular basis, to limit the chance of issues arising; addresses challenges and identifies additional client needs.
- Works with internal resources to gather project status, monitors project scope and timeline, and raises issues to management as needed.
- Updates and maintains all client and internal status reports on a regular basis as required.
- Works with account managers to ensure they understand the status of each assigned account.
Experience & Education
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a professional services and/or consulting environment a plus.
- Foundational IT/technical knowledge preferred (e.g. ability to understand Agile methodology, SDLC process).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com