Big Data Engineer Details
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
Experience & Education
- 5 or more years of IT experience
- 2 or more years of experience working on data management and analytics solutions, specifically with large volume, high velocity data intake, and unstructured data.
- At least 1 full lifecycle project involving Hadoop and related technologies (HBase, Hive, Pig, Flume, Oozie, etc.). Needs to be enterprise production sized environment, not just a prototype or proof of concept.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience installing, configuring, and tuning tools and developing solutions using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Solution architecture, using big data technologies, including Hadoop
- Experience developing applications/programs using the Hadoop MapReduce framework
- Development of analytic solutions and programs using MapReduce
- Strong java development skills
- Experience developing solutions with NoSQL databases
- Experience with other Big Data software solutions (i.e., MarkLogic, Informatica, Aster, Netezza, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com